Sunday, December 10, 2006

Need your prayer

It's Sunday afternoon, and I am writing and asking for special prayer. During the church service Jill came to me and tearfully told me that she was losing feeling in her right leg and couldn't hold her head up. We immediately got a nurse and had her attend to Jill. We were to bring her home and keep a close watch on her to see if we needed to get her to the ER.

This may be a reaction to new medication or it maybe Epstein Barr/Fibro Myalgia or the other diseases taking a new attack. I have had nurses and doctors on the line and although they said this was not a stroke necessitating a trip to the ER, they said to keep her flat on her back and keep watch on her.

My mother in law Marlene is here helping Peter and I on this watchcare duty. We have been to doctors for over 12 years and have really seen no breakthrough and this has been a very scary incident.

---------------------------

I jsut got off the phone with the doctor and he said the problem was more sensory than motor so no need to go to ER, but to keep a close watch on her through the day. Jill has severe aches and burns in her muscles.