Saturday, December 30, 2006

End of the year thoughts

This is a picture of one of my sisters, Tammi, with her children following close behind. Tammi is the youngest in our family, residing in Pennsylvania near the lovely confines of Hershey. I haven't seen her in a few years and I miss her very much. Thank you for the picture, Tam!
----------------------------

For those of my friends who will be taking my Greek class at school, please see our online tutorial page at http://drzockollgreek.blogspot.com/.

This will give you a step-by-step walk through our Greek class assignments and studies.
---------------------
I found it horribly fascinating in watching the eyes of Saddam Hussein in his final moments as the noose was slipped over his neck. What was a man like this thinking? Did he honestly believe that he had lived a life that was pleasing to God, or any god, for that matter? I wonder if he was repentent of the many atrocities her performed? I wonder what were the last words flitting through his mind as he stepped to the threshold of eternity?
"...it is appointed for men to die once and after this {comes} judgment..." Hebrews 9:27