Monday, February 19, 2007


Born only 21 weeks and six days after conception, Amillia Taylor weighed just under 10oz and was only 91/2 inches long...and she is alive.


The London newspaper Daily Mail, on their web site, (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/) states that


William Smalling, neo-natologist at Baptist Children's Hospital in Miami, said: "She's truly a miracle baby. We didn't even know what a normal blood pressure is for a baby this small."

The article went on to say that "Amillia's incredible story will reignite the debate over Britain's abortion laws, which campaigners say must be updated in the light of recent medical advances."


A picture on the web site shows that Amillia is a little bit longer than a ballpoint pen.


"See that you do not despise one of these little ones, for I say to you, that their angels in heaven continually behold the face of My Father who is in heaven" (Matthew 18:10).


"For Thou didst form my inward parts; Thou didst weave me in my mother's womb. I will give thanks to Thee, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Wonderful are Thy works, And my soul knows it very well. My frame was not hidden from Thee, When I was made in secret, And skillfully wrought in the depths of the earth. Thine eyes have seen my unformed substance; And in Thy book they were all written, The days that were ordained for me, When as yet there was not one of them." (Psalms 139:13-16)
"Making the decision to have a child — it’s momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." --by Elizabeth Stone, appeared in Reader’s Digest