Friday, October 20, 2006

He is Here Every Day

I find God making Himself known all around me. I see Him in the sunrise on the Tennessee horizon. I see Him whenever I am shown kindness by a fellow Believer. I see Him in my daughter's eyes as we romp around the room. I hear Him in the solid preaching of our pastor. I enjoy Him in the songs we sing in church.

I even discover Him when I'm flat on my back in frustration. I see Him pointing the way whenever I'm in the maze of trials and challenges that seem impossible to escape.

He's glorious and He's personal. What more can a man wnat that that, to enjoy the Creator on a daily basis?

"and what is the surpassing greatness of His power toward us who believe. {These are} in accordance with the working of the strength of His might..." - Ephesians 1:19

----

"A man can no more diminish God's glory by refusing to worship Him than a lunatic can put out the sun by scribbling the word, 'darkness' on the walls of his cell." - C. S. Lewis