Thursday, October 26, 2006

Bits 'n pieces.



Nicholas will be stopping home tonight to say a quick hello. He had sent me word that his report card looked fantastic: all A's! We'll be able to see him all weekend in about ten days. East Tennessee State University is fine with him; he's involved in some great Bible studies and has made some good friends. Here he is flexing or showing off or doing something nutty.

----------------------------

Peter's last football game is tonight. Christian Academy of Knoxville takes on Sweetwater for a Thursday night game to close out both team's regular season. We go to the playoffs!

-------------------------

I'll be teaching an adult evening class tongiht while Jill takes little Julie and goes to enjoy the game in Sweetwater. Although this will be a late night for me, I really enjoy sharing the Bibel truths with adults. Jill is slowly sneaking fall decorations around the house along with some Thanksgiving items. Things are getting exciting as we ready for the holidays...I know, I know. We get going a bit early in the Zockoll household. That's just the way we are. My two favorite holidays are Thanksgiving and Christmas, and the other holidays are far behind.

--------------------

I had contact with an old youth group member, Chris Jones, who now works for Fed Ex. Good to hear from you, buddy!