Thursday, January 25, 2007

Great time at UT campus


I had a fantastic time at the Bible study last night on the University of Tennessee campus. The main introductory topic was "Why Should I Believe That There is a God?" We had a good strong exchange, and the questions brought up were very good. The students at CAK loaded me with boxes of food to give to the college students - who were very appreciative! (Nothing like combining a good study in 1 Corinthians with a box of Little Debbie Snack Cakes) Next week I will be teaching about the "Problem of Suffering in the World - Why Does God Allow It?" Please pray for me as I work with the Campus Crusade Ministry in this study.


-------------------------
"A man can no more diminish God's glory by refusing to worship Him than a lunatic can put out the sun by scribbling 'darkness' on the wall of his cell..."
- CS Lewis