Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Hope to see you Saturday!

Here's our latest picture of Julianne, who is now officially 2 years and 1 month old. Grandpa sent me this picture. Notice the expression: is she up to something? Probably so. Her favorite programs are Dora the Explorer and Thomas the Tank Engine. She loves to sing Christian songs about Noah and Jonah.

-----------------------------

The day has finally arrived! On Saturday my Advent devotional book FIRESIDE PSALMS will be introduced. I hope this makes a wonderful Christmas present...really, a "Thanksgiving present" you can place next to someone's plate!

This Saturday I will be having a booksigning at Cedar Springs bookstore for my Thanksgiving/Christmas Advent devotional book FIRESIDE PSALMS. The booksigning will start at 1 p.m. and go until 3 p.m. We'll have giveaways and refreshments.

If you'd like to take a look at the book please click here:

http://www.iuniverse.com/bookstore/book_detail.asp?isbn=0-595-41531-8

I will be interviewed tomorrow (Wednesday) at 7:20 a.m. on WRJZ AM 620 about FIRESIDE PSALMS.

I hope to see you Saturday at Cedar Springs! It's located on North Peters Road.