Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Prayer of Thanks


Thank you, Lord, for helping me through the year so far. Thank you for the ability to endure the physical pain that has dogged me, and yet made me more dependent on You.
Thank you that Nicholas has had a time of growth and experience in You at Camp RedCloud in Colorado. We see maturity in him each day since he's been back.
Thank you that we have seen some relief in Jill's fibro myalgia, especially since the winter weather has been settling in.
Thank you that we can see Your work being done within the College Bible study.
Thank you that You are faithful and unchanging. I can rely upon You and can see You even when the days get darkest. Thank you for not letting go when I became so frustrated and even angry because of the trials that have dogged us.
Thank you because You give us the right not only to recognize your greatness as El Olam and El Shaddai, but also the intimate, personal Abba.