Thursday, June 05, 2008

Nachah - (Hebrew) - "lead, guide forth or back"


Psa 139:24 -
And see if there be any hurtful way in me, And lead me in the everlasting way.

I am at a crossroads, Lord with so many different paths to take. I am totally unstable in making a decision on my own. I plead with you, Lord, to take hold and guide where You wil have me to go. Open the doors wide so that we know it is in the way You safely point. Open the doors loudly so that we know it is Your sound we follow. Open it in the way only You can, with Your strength so that we truly know that this is a God thing we are experiencing.

And in all things I will praise Your name.

With the years I have left on this earth, let me point all successes and joys toward You, so that everyone will know that ultimate happiness comes from You.