Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Latest on the family.

Nicholas is doing well at ETSU and is enjoying the Campus Crusade ministry. He called me today and said that in one of his classes he had the privilege to touch a human brain. Now, I'm not really sure which class would actively promote this kind of activity. I'll have to wait until he gets home in order to ask him about this latest adventure. The picture ont eh right was taken of him during a senior class activity at CAK last year.

-------------------------

Please be in prayer for one of my students. Kellen Leland came to me this morning and told me that his dad had suffered a stroke. Scott Leland is 50 years old and actually suffered three strokes total. He is having no movement on his right side and is having grat difficulty speaking. Please pray that Jehovah Rapha - God the Healer - would bring this man back to health.

---------------------------

The old imsomnia is hitting me hard again, along with the monstrous nightmares. These have been coming back within the past two or three weeks.