Monday, April 16, 2007

I was sitting here, thinking of the many people whose friendship I've enjoyed through the years. Friends who stayed with me through thick and thin, whose hearts are ready to counsel, listen and enjoy. I can safely say that the Lord has given me an abundance of riches in this area.

The Hydes in England
The Krises in Arizona
The Hornes in Tennessee
the Daniels in South Dakota
The Kliewers in California
The Sidwells in Pennsylvania
My professors in South Carolina
The Hodaks in Michigan
The Pines in Oregon
The Williams in North Carolina
The Johnsons in Florida


and of course, Jesus overall. He's the friend that sticks closer than a brother.

----------------
“Compassion costs. It is easy enough to argue, criticize and condemn, but redemption is costly, and comfort draws from the deep. Brains can argue, but It takes heart to comfort.” - Samuel Chadwick