Sunday, May 28, 2006

Relativism and recovery


SCHOOL IS OVER...SUMMER IS HERE!!! Recovery part: I am now gathering my thoughts and getting physical rest after finishing up at school. What a year it has been! I have enjoyed the seven classes that I taught ("End Times"). I also had a great time teaching evening classes in both Revelation as well as Archaeology and Prophecy.

Now I am preparing the final notes for Theology Camp in July. I would ask you to pray for the preparation of the camp, including scholarships for needy teens.

-------------

Relativism part:

I find that so many people who claim to be relativists have not really thought out their views. For example, I hear the statement "All truth is relative." I then respond with "If indeed all truth is relative, then your statement 'All truth is relative' would be an absolute. If it is absolutely true, then everything is NOT relative and your statement that 'All truth is relative' is false. Your very own statement has defeated your argument."


My birthday is tomorrow...believe it or not, I will be 47 years old. Kind of old, I know, but I'm holding together fairly well.