Thursday, January 17, 2008

New Turn



I'm going to take a small change of direction within this blog and tell you about the various events within my childhood, things that helped create the path that would lead to my walk with the Lord. My upbring has been a checkered one: my parents were divorced when I was 10, my mother remarried about a year later, and the family I grew up with totalled 10 children. I was number 4. My siblings were Bruce, Gwen, Brent, Wendy, Brian, Sheila, Brock, Kandy, and Tammi.


The many towns I lived in included Dallastown, PA; Hershey, PA; Irwin, PA; Delmar, DE; Salisbury MD; and Delmar MD (Delmar lies on both sides of the Del/Maryland state line).


I will try to add to this blog throughout the day and share the many childhood and teen-year lessons that God has graciously given me.


I'll also show what it was like to live in one of the biggest families in the state.