Thursday, September 06, 2007

Praise


Great news has been filling my week!


- my former Christian Academy of Knoxville student, Amanda Brooks, is "breezing through" her college New Testament class. That gives this old teacher a glad heart. The teaching stayed with her! Thanks to the Lord.


- my former Grace Christian Academy student Justin Rhyne is actively telling others about the truth of Christ while a student at the University of Tennessee. His call last night was a great boost to me.


- my former online international student and great friend across the Pond, Oscar Hyde is preparing for college (Princeton? Cambridge?) but let me know that one of his priorities is to stay strong in the Lord by meeting with Christian friends and groups whenever he steps on campus next fall.



3 John 1:4 - I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth.